Environmental investigations or conditions sometimes result in litigation. Attorneys routinely rely
on Environmental Experts to help translate technical or
scientific information into practical terms. Environmental Experts
conduct multi-media sampling, prepare Expert Reports, offer expert opinions, guide negotiations, provide testimony, and prepare and implement compliance or remediation plans. |
Maxum Resources, LLC provides the following Environmental Expert Witness services:
Expert Report Preparation encompasses reviewing historical operations and collecting or reviewing soil, groundwater, sediment, and surface water data. These data are incorporated into an Expert Report to be presented to the Court and jury for litigation support.
Expert Opinions includes reviewing and critiquing opposing expert reports; helping attorneys, the Court, and juries understand the
science behind an issue; and evaluating compliance with regulations or performance standards.
Expert Witness Testimony involves making complex scientific issues understandable. Environmental experts provide depositions and testimony to help attorneys understand technical aspects of a case, or help the Court and jury evaluate scientific processes and data.
Compliance services include
helping structure a solution acceptable to opposing sides of a lawsuit, mediating compliance
negotiations, or monitoring adherence to a Compliance Plan.
Maxum offers environmental expert
witness services in the following areas:
- Litigation for Oil & Gas Legacy Sites
- Litigation for Industrial Sites
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ) Risk Evaluation/Corrective Action Program (RECAP) Evaluations
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessments
- Soil/groundwater investigations
- Soil/groundwater remediation
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources (LDNR) Statewide Order 29-B Investigations and Regulations